- Fixing Concrete Home
- Is it worth fixing? Deep cracks, sunken concrete, and frost heave may require concrete removal
- Concrete crack repair evaluation
- Fixing concrete Get ask-the-expert advice from Chris Sullivan
- How to Repair Concrete Basements and Foundations
- Repairing bowed basement walls
- Raising sunken concrete Try hydraulic piering and slabjacking
- How to Fix Cracks in Concrete
- Fixing cracks See how to chisel out, clean, and patch cracks
- Crack injection A permanent solution for stopping leaks
- What is an 'acceptable' number of cracks in a concrete floor?
- How to Resurface Worn Concrete
- Concrete overlays How to give concrete a fresh, new look
- Concrete resurfacing Tips, techniques, and decorative options
- Using underlayments to level and smooth concrete floors
- Related Information:
- Concrete repair Information on methods and repair systems
- Concrete surface preparation Why it's important and the basic steps
Fixing ConcreteLearn if your concrete is worth fixing and some of your options for repair and resurfacing without the expense of removal and replacement
The old way of thinking was that if concrete had cracks, surface discoloration, or imperfections, it must be removed and replaced if improving the look of the concrete is the goal.
Many times homeowners are discouraged by their old worn out patios, driveways other concrete areas, not realizing all the options available to them for their repairing needs. Here is a list of endless repairing procedures and tips to fix concrete and help transform old drab concrete to look like new.