- Concrete forms home
- Concrete forms types: Slab, wall, insulated, and decorative
- Concrete form liners: Textured form liners for cast-in-place concrete
- Types of insulating concrete forming systems
- Concrete forming product reviews
- How-To Tips for Using Forms and Form Liners
- How to use architectural form liners
- Concrete forming tips
- Related Information:
- Concrete Molds: Forms for countertops, sinks and furniture
- Concrete countertop forming videos
Concrete Wall Forms
In the case of forms used to pour walls or larger structures, such as piers or foundations, pre-manufactured forming systems are often employed. These wall systems, which are typically made from engineered wood with a metal frame or entirely from metal, are designed to attach to each other through a system of pins or latches.
These types of form also use a system of ties to hold reinforcing bars in place inside the form and to secure one section to another when walls are being poured. These forming sections come in a wide range of sizes and shapes, and most manufactures will produce custom sizes for specific projects.