- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Concrete Countertop Options: Edge details, inserts, back splashes
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
Concrete Countertop Color Options and Samples
What colors are available
Each concrete countertop contractor offers their own unique standard and premium colors. Samples will always be different due to each contractor having their own secret recipe for constructing the countertops and employing different types and amounts of cement and aggregates. In fact, cement will vary in different parts of the country! There are different brands of pigments, stains, and aggregate colors, so concrete countertops will always be unique.
Here are three custom colors offered by CONCRETEWORKS STUDIO.
Note that color matching is in no way an exact science. Samples (see above) of custom colors or having the concrete countertop contractor work on matching a color will always be more expensive than samples of standard colors. In most cases, the price of samples is applied against the cost of the order.
How To Get Samples
Each concrete countertop contractor has standard samples and offers custom color samples.
Standard color samples (and remember each contractor's samples will be different) runs in the $25-$50 range.
Custom color samples runs $75-$150 and up.
Return to Concrete Countertops