- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
Concrete countertop installers use foam forms for several reasons:
They are quicker than forming with wood or Melamine because fabricators don't need to use any saws, routers or power tools to form the concrete countertop.
These molds also allow for unique designs & shapes on the edges not available for granite, tile, or manufactured stone countertops.
Watch these videos on how foam forms are used:
Return to Countertop Edge Forms and Profiles