- Concrete Pumps Home
- Boom pump
- Line pumps
- Separate placing booms
- Choosing the Best Pumping System for the Job
- Buyer's guide to concrete trailer pumps: Questions to ask before you buy
- Proper sizing of lines and equipment: Line diameter, line length and pipeline layout
- Choosing the proper hose
- Priming Boom & Line Pumps
- Tips for Optimizing Pump Performance
- Specify a "pumpable" concrete mix
- Proper pump truck positioning: Tips for placing the boom and stabilizing the pump truck
- Pumping tips for insulating concrete forms (ICFs)
- Troubleshooting and General Safety Considerations
- Removing blockages: Possible causes, locating and clearing blockages
- Safety Considerations
- Related Information:
- Pumping equipment and materials for slabjacking
Concrete Pumps and Pumping InformationA guide to help choose the best model concrete pump for the job and operate it at top efficiency
Pumping is a very efficient and reliable means of placing concrete, which makes it a very economical method as well.
Sometimes, a pump is the only way of placing concrete in a certain location. Such as a high rise building, or large slabs where the chutes of the concrete truck can’t reach where the concrete is needed.
Other times, the ease and speed of pumping concrete makes it the most economical method of concrete placement.