- Concrete Patio Info
- Concrete Patio Pictures
- Patio Placement and Layout Tips
- Patio Sizes and Dimensions
- Choosing Patio Surfaces and Materials
- Patio Designs and Ideas
- Stamped Concrete and Other Popular Patio Finishes
- Stamped Concrete Patterns
- Resurfacing Concrete Patios
- Advantages of Concrete Patios
- Concrete Patio Cost
- Benefits of a Concrete Patio: The top reasons to install a concrete patio
- Maintenance is a Breeze
- Other Resources
- Review our Comprehensive Section on Stamped Concrete
- Concrete Contractors: Find Products and Supplies in Your Area
- Design Ideas: Concrete Patio Info
Cost of Concrete Patio - The Benefits AboundAffordability and Patio Cost
A concrete patio costs less than patios made of stone, brick, or tile. The simple truth is that patios made of natural materials are usually higher priced and require more intensive labor to install. Some concrete contractors estimate that a stamped concrete patio costs one-third less than the cost of other materials. The lower price tag combined with the wide array of patterns and colors available are some of the main draws of choosing a concrete patio. Below is a breakdown of the average patio price. Note that prices can vary considerably depending on your area and the skill of the contractor you hire.
$15+ per square foot May include borders, sawcut designs, and hand-applied coloring techniques.
Patio Design Resources
Outdoor Patio Design Videos: Design ideas and tips for outdoor living areas.
Comparison Chart: Stamped Concrete versus Other Paving Materials
Comparing Costs: Stamped Concrete Cost