- Concrete Demolition Home
- Conditions Calling for Concrete Removal and Replacement
- Overview of Concrete Demoliton Methods
- Demolition Tools and Materials
- Avoiding Hazards During Concrete Removal
- Permitting Requiremetns for Concrete Demolition
- What to Do with Demolished Concrete
- The Benefits of Recycling Concrete from a Demolition Project
- Urbanite: Repurposing Old Concrete
Concrete DemolitionWhen removal and replacement of existing concrete is your best option, use this guide to learn more about permit requirements, the different methods of demolition and how to save money by recycling
The following is for GENERAL INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY. This is a very general overview of the permitting process for demolition projects. The actual process may vary widely between regions of the country, counties and municipalities.
You’ll also find an overview of common demolition methods and tools. Compare your options for how to demolish existing concrete as well as what equipment to use. Furthermore, you’ll be able to find safety information and warnings about possible hazards during demolition.