- Concrete Homes Home
- Concrete Homes Pictures
- Do Concrete Homes Cost More?
- How to Get Started
- Optimizing the Energy Efficiency of an ICF Home
- Design Ideas for Concrete Homes
- Related Information
- Building Concrete Safe Rooms
- Going Green with Concrete: An Overview of Concrete's Eco-Friendly Benefits
- Other Resources
- Concrete Contractors: Find Concrete Form Products and Suppliers
Decorative Concrete Designs for English Tudor Homes
Characteristics of a English Tudor Style HomeTudor-style homes are distinguished by stucco, stone or masonry exteriors often accented by decorative half-timbering.
Steep roof lines with gables of various heights
Tall, narrow windows
Massive brick chimneys
Concrete Design Ideas
This distinctive style, inspired by late medieval English homes, is beautifully accented by formal concrete driveways and walkways replicating Old World materials such as cobblestone, European fan or aged brick.
The pebble-like texture and rich colors of exposed aggregate also complement this style.
Because Tudor roofs are so prominent, choose a concrete color scheme that echoes or sets off the roof color.
Indoors, continue the Old World look with richly stained concrete countertops and elegant engraved or stenciled concrete floors.
For More Information