- Stamped Concrete
- Stained Concrete
- Decorative Concrete Overlays
- Colored Concrete
- Concrete Polishing
- Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Resurfacing
- Design Ideas for Decorative Concrete
- Concrete Designs: Decorative concrete ideas for patios, floors, driveways, pool decks, countertops, and more
- Six Hot Decorative Concrete Design Ideas on a Budget
- What Is Decorative Concrete?
- Glossary of Decorative Concrete Terms: What is a band? What is a field?
- Types of Textured Finishes: Float and trowel textures, broom finishes, rock salt
- Decorative Concrete Mix Design
- Decorative Concrete Cost
- Maintaining Decorative Concrete
- Cleaning Decorative Concrete
- Concrete Sealers
- Other Resources
- Going Green with Concrete Floors and Countertops: An overview of concrete's eco-friendly benefits
- Concrete Contractors: Find A Concrete Product Supplier or Distributor
Red-Hot Concrete Design IdeasFive examples of concrete work fitting for Valentine’s Day
In honor of February, the month of red hearts and roses, we’d like to show you some great ways to use this passionate color in your interior concrete designs. Gray concrete floors and countertops look fabulous when paired with bright red furnishings, cabinetry, wall coverings and accent pieces. Even concrete itself can be colored red, allowing you to create bold graphic designs in concrete floors or enliven a kitchen with red countertops. See how concrete paired with red can be a match made in heaven.
Go bold with brick-red countertops
This colorful kitchen features 2-inch-thick brick red concrete countertops with an integral drain board. The backsplash and window sill are also cast concrete in the same brick red color.
Liven up a gray dining counter with red chairs
This T-shaped kitchen counter is made of precast concrete colored twilight gray. The neutral color is the perfect complement to the red chairs and kitchen cabinets.
Accent dark gray floors with red furnishings and accessories
Gray is far from boring, especially when it's used as a backdrop to other colors in a room, such as these red chairs, vases and wall art.
Use red to create unique floor designs
Designs in concrete floors become instant focal points when they incorporate red as the primary color.
Top a concrete fireplace with a red mantel
The red of this fireplace mantel was custom matched exactly to the color of the front door of the owner's home. The gray for the hearth and side panels was also custom-mixed using integral pigments.
Just remember, Valentine's Day is February 14th, don't get too caught up in your concrete work and forget to buy your sweetheart a gift. Here is a collection of romantic presents made of concrete.
See a collection of white concrete projects
See a collection of gray concrete projects